Thursday, February 9, 2012

Reins

As the worn out mom shared with me this morning, I kept getting the same thought.  "It is time to buy a set of  reins, make them shorter please "
Her son and daughter have been allowed to "swim out too deep", run too fast, have too much freedom and things have gone amuck.   
The children have responded with  ignoring their mom, sarcasm, criticism and all round disrespect.  Arguing and fighting have become the norm.  Rolling of the eyes with hand signs and body language yell the message that they are saying.  
She does not even want to go home.

Time to rein them in.    Sound scary?  Maybe ...but you CAN DO IT and you must!  If you think it is hard now I promise you it will only get worse as you are caught in a spiral.

I have a lot of thought and counsel on this matter ~ If you would like to talk email me for a date!
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment