Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ambiance

It's that time of year again!
Today the rain drizzled all day.
At the last minute I had company for dinner.

I ran to the market
Lit some candles
Made sure the bathroom was in good condition
Set the table
and cooked

I love fall, which is a miracle if you knew the work that these months hold for me 

There is just something cozy about this kind of day.

Is your home a "nest"
Does it have ambiance?
Can you make it cozy?

Before the kids get home from school or your husband walks thru the door 
straighten up your "living" rooms
Have something good smelling cooking
Light a candle and put on some music.

Bring some cozy into your home.

This may not be able to happen over night
But you CAN make it happen.
You don't need to have alot of money or things
Love and hugging arms
create a great beginning!

If you need further ideas or instruction just drop me a line
my brain never runs out of ideas!
Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment